New Music Hits Global Radio Audience
"Radio listeners in Los Angeles, Texas, New York, London and Manchester tune in to discover the best in new in music from, indie, alternative and underground bands and artists"
Tune in this Thursday 8pm March 3rd 25th to Discover 22 new artists – As we feature a huge line up with some stunning and truly wonderous and eclectic new tunes in this week’s A1M records new music show.
Episode 153 the A1M RECORDS NEW MUSIC SHOW
“. Discover an huge and eclectic mix of 22 new indie, alternative and underground artists and bands, who serve up a sonic cocktail, to rattle your brain and soothe your soul.
Music #Loud, #Bold, #Beautiful and always #Different - A real genre hopping musical journey, #Indie, #Rock, #Alternative, #Punk #Electronic #RAP, #POP – something for everyone- An eclectic mix of new releases from UK, USA Europe and beyond.
A1M Records New Music Show Episode 153
Artist – Track
1. Youth Sector – Always, Always, Always
2. FLOWVERS – When IT comes to it
3. Holy Wars – 21st Century Bitch
4. Blitz Union – Get Up
5. Supera Morza – I’m Working it out
6. Pontius Pilate and the Naildrivers – Chemistry (FIFA Records)
7. Chicken Man and The Bad Eggs – On The Run
8. Third Lung - Laura
9. Just a Ride – Laura (Pluggin Baby Breaking rocks Tune of the week)
10. 3Mind Blight – Until The End
11. Test Card Girl – Fly
12. Non Stop Erotic Cabaret – RoboSexual (Scarlett Mix) - @colins cuts electronic TOTW
13. Ditsea Yella – Mad Shit
14. Das Kapitans – Big Muff
15. Loose Articles – Chaos
16. Horsemeat – Shame
17. Takenote – Cant do it Like us (Black triangle records Urban TOTW)
18. Tamar Berk – Your Permission
19. Slaney Bay – The Snow and the Eclipse
20. Energy Whores – City
21. The Metal Byrds – Spitfire Pete
22. Mr B – Here to Stay
Thanks for the continued support of all who send in music each week and support the show philly blackriangle, Black triangle records, The Moods, Pufferfish press, Dave Beech, Laura Beth, Pluggin Baby , Emma Scott, wall of sound pr, sugar cube pr , shauna , fifa records,